Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!
Moth Mail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiromancy

4 posters

Go down

Chiromancy Empty Chiromancy

Post  Auxiliatrus Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:59 pm

I'm partial to chiromancy (palm reading) myself, as a form of divination. I'm only a beginner, but I believe chiromancy to be a very insightful way to read futures or characters of people around you. After all, the lines of the hands have been with someone for their entire life, and have seen everything someone has done, and often been the instrument of doing. You can tell how hard a person works by their hands, you can tell how well they keep up with themselves by their fingernails, and even see potential health problems in the structures of bones and muscles and white markings on the nails. I think it's a very accurate and even easy way to reveal a lot of information.
Auxiliatrus
Auxiliatrus

Back to top Go down

Chiromancy Empty Re: Chiromancy

Post  NakaliRivers Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:02 pm

good theory on palm reading, i never really took to it myself, but now that you say that, i think i might look into it. the hands do seem like a window into who you are as a person.
NakaliRivers
NakaliRivers

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMothPrince Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Eerie literally just picked up a book today on this! Its really interesting to me and its odd how accurate it can be.
TheMothPrince
TheMothPrince
Admin

http://mothmail.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  maybeimmorbid Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:02 pm

A lady I know sliced off part of her finger, and they had to do a graft from elsewhere on her body. Eventually the lines in that part of her hand came back. Just thought it was interesting. Guess those nonbelievers who think the creases are from flexing and moving the hand need to meet her.
maybeimmorbid
maybeimmorbid

http://wakemewhennightfalls.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum