Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!
Moth Mail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone~ Say Hi to me I want to know you all

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone~ Say Hi to me I want to know you all Empty Hello Everyone~ Say Hi to me I want to know you all

Post  TheTragicNightmare Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi, there. My real name is Crystal but I prefer to go by Criss. I'll attempt to make this short but yeah, I've grown up my whole life having experienced many paranormal events and my mother is in fact a witch herself, it runs in her family. I however stopped the practice of magick and all things of that nature because I fear that it could alter my life to something I do not want it to be by that, I mean that I am afraid it'll make my lose my lover I currently have. However, I do know "many" great spells and ways of communicating with the unseen and I know many great uses for tarot cards and making potions. I do not mind sharing my knowledge for you all to keep, but I would advise some of them not to be taken out to "public" and spoken with with "school friends" and such of that nature. Some things that I know are extremely simple and anyone could do it.....and....that's kinda bad....if someone messes with something and it gets dangerous from there. I will try to contribute a lot when I can but I am currently debating about which I should and shouldn't share, which I know sounds weird but......it's kinda a "rule" I'm risking to break...for some things.
Anyway. Smile See ya all around I hope.

TheTragicNightmare

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone~ Say Hi to me I want to know you all Empty Hi. :)

Post  AlyssMKFoxx Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi, My name is Tricia. I discovered this world of amazingness almost 3 years ago, and for me it was like stumbling into a Narnia. My mother had just gotten out of an annoying relationship with a die hard Christian who wouldn't allow us the magic that even Harry Potter had to offer, and we were doing a project on religions in school, and I happened to stumble upon this beauty. My mother was very supportive of my choices, and she helped me along the way. And now I am happy. I am 17, I live in a tiny town, I have a pet kitten named Alice, a fish name Jericho, and a dog named Maggie. I write shitty poetry, and I am the co-leader of a group called the S.E.X.Y. club (self esteem xemplifies you) My favorite color is purple, and for the longest time I had an obsession with penguins until about 3 weeks ago, now I love octopi. Smile
AlyssMKFoxx
AlyssMKFoxx

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone~ Say Hi to me I want to know you all Empty Re: Hello Everyone~ Say Hi to me I want to know you all

Post  maybeimmorbid Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm

^ Oh, you're from Maine. Is it lovely? Smile My girlfriend is obsessed with octopi, as well... She tells me it's "octopusses," but autocorrect won't accept that so I suppose I'm right and have just been proven so by you. Score. Very Happy I assume you're Wiccan?
maybeimmorbid
maybeimmorbid

http://wakemewhennightfalls.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone~ Say Hi to me I want to know you all Empty Re: Hello Everyone~ Say Hi to me I want to know you all

Post  NakaliRivers Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 pm

everyone here sounds like such lovely people ^a^ i can't wait to get to know you all more!
NakaliRivers
NakaliRivers

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssMKFoxx Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Yeah something like that. I can't exactly Define it as Wiccan because I believe in a wide Variety of religions, and I haven't found an adequate name for it (I don't like eclectic personally), so it is just my beliefs.
AlyssMKFoxx
AlyssMKFoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTragicNightmare Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Thanks for saying hi guys, Heh, I hope this site stays put. It would be nice if one day I become obsessed enough to make it my homepage. Might sound funny but I can make a second home on the interwebs these days. ;D

TheTragicNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum