Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!
Moth Mail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry meet!

2 posters

Go down

Merry meet! Empty Merry meet!

Post  Auxiliatrus Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:17 am

Alright, now that someone else has introduced themselves, I suppose I'll stop being shy.

My name is Luca Auxiliatrus Hauck (by the way, I'm genderqueer, male pronouns preferred) and I'm a practicing kitchen witch. I've been working with a coven of mixed Pagans/Wiccans for two years, and I'm familiar with a wide range of paths. I have friends who are Druids, British Traditionalists, Christopagans, Islamic witches, I know a Blackfoot shaman... I've been around a pretty eclectic group for a long time. In terms of my own path, it's easiest for me to say kitchen or cottage witch and be done with it. I believe that the magic of home and hearth is extremely influential upon one's life. The place and person I live with right now limits my practicing greatly, though, so right now I'm more of a collector of information than any kind of expert... so I look forward to sharing with all of you, hopefully learning a lot and maybe teaching some, too.
Auxiliatrus
Auxiliatrus

Back to top Go down

Merry meet! Empty Re: Merry meet!

Post  Akiælith Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 am

It's very nice to meet you. ^_^ Like a Star @ heaven
Akiælith
Akiælith

https://www.facebook.com/akiaelith

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum