Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Moth Mail
It's Nice To See You Again!
Moth Mail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Array of Agates and Unpolished Quartz

2 posters

Go down

Large Array of Agates and Unpolished Quartz Empty Large Array of Agates and Unpolished Quartz

Post  NakaliRivers Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:09 pm

If anyone needs agates of any size and shape, or would want any, coming this spring, my fiance collects rocks when we go out and walk, and in this area, if I'm correct, we have a large amount of agates (for sure) and natural unpolished cloudy quartz, and rose quartz.
If anyone is interested, let me know and I will eventually make a list and pictures come spring, and send them out. I want to know if this idea would bowl over lol.
NakaliRivers
NakaliRivers

Back to top Go down

Large Array of Agates and Unpolished Quartz Empty That Sounds Delightful!

Post  Foolish Arachni Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:15 pm

I would love some unpolished cloudy and/or rose quartz. These are the stones I use the most in my spellwork.
Foolish Arachni
Foolish Arachni

Back to top Go down

Large Array of Agates and Unpolished Quartz Empty Re: Large Array of Agates and Unpolished Quartz

Post  NakaliRivers Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:19 am

awesome Smile i'll keep this specific list up to date once the season comes around and we start collecting them again. thanks for the interest
NakaliRivers
NakaliRivers

Back to top Go down

Large Array of Agates and Unpolished Quartz Empty Re: Large Array of Agates and Unpolished Quartz

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down